Details eGECKO Invoice Receipt Workflow
The Invoice Receipt Workflow is an intelligent and flexible solution, which fulfills the requirements around the invoice receipt processing. This starts with the capture process, continues with the integration of the employees with the possibility of individual process handling, up to the automated storage of the data as well as the final posting.
The process starts with scanning or further processing of digital data (e.g. mail with invoice or cloud service). Depending on the format (keyword ZUGFeRD, XRechnung), the received invoice can be automatically recognized based on the attached information or read out using learning text recognition software. The digital integration center is the central point of contact for this data.
The data then available in the invoice receipt book can then be manually or automatically forwarded to the appropriate employees or teams for approval, processing or correction. A dedicated workflow engine offers the possibility to completely customize processes. Predefined checking processes, account assignments per supplier or defined contribution limits are just a few examples of automated processes. Further variants could be invoice rejection letters or period splits. Individually defined requirements, such as different checks when using foreign currencies, can be implemented using scripts.
Various resubmission and reminder functions down to field level as well as the overview in the invoice receipt book ensure that all employees are comprehensively informed about the status quo.
Drilling down to document level, comprehensive logging, and the inclusion of approving employees (at the workstation or via app) are all part of the solution.
The entire time frame between invoice receipt and payment run can thus be massively reduced. This makes it possible to meet deadlines (keyword: cash discount) or to plan promptly on the basis of the documents read in (keyword: liquidity planning).
Integration into the overall environment:
- Documents can be stored both in the internal archive system and in an external system (e.g. document management system).
- In the internal archive, for example, documents can be searched for specifically using keywords or added subsequently.
- The call of the entered as well as external documents can be made directly from the accounting system.
- By means of keywording, documents can be searched for specifically.
- The entire company workflow (keyword e.g. matching with orders / delivery bills, the subsequent release as well as the internal stock changes) can be set up individually in the system.
- Linking of documents (offer, delivery bill, invoice) is possible.
You can find an overview of the invoice receipt workflow for download here (german).
Further information about the integrated eGECKO archiving system with the extended possibilities as well as the scope of the overall solution can be found here.